In accordance with article 13 of the Decree Law no.196, 2003 “Code on the protection of personal data” and article 13 of Regulations (UE) 2016/679 “European Regulation on the protection of personal data”, which provide for the protection of people and the respect of personal data, we provide you the information regarding the processing of your data.
We inform you that the information provided to the website manager(s) when compiling the “contact form” (also known as “form-mail”) on the website will be handled and processed in accordance with the current legislation. The contact form provided by the website has the sole purpose of enabling visitors to contact the website manager(s) if they so wish by sending an email message to the manager(s) using the above-mentioned form.
This information sheet relates to personal data sent by the browser-user when compiling the contact form.
Browsers-users are hereby informed that data freely provided by means of the form will be converted into an email which may be stored within an email receiving system used by the website owner. Such data will not be stored on other devices or means of storage, and no other information relating to the browsing of the website will be recorded.
1. PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA HANDLING
The reasons for handling your personal information are as follows:
- Information that you send will be used for the sole purpose of replying to you (contacting you) using the details you provided in the contact form so as to fulfil any requests contained in the message you sent via the contact form on the website;
- The data will be used to execute the contractual obligations, as well as to fulfil the regulatory obligations, in particular accounting and tax requirements;
- The data will be processed in order to pursue legitimate interests provided by the civil and fiscal legislation related to the contractual obligations in order to fulfil your specific requirements.
We will apply the principles of fairness and transparency to protect your confidentiality.
2. NATURE OF DATA HANDLED AND PROCESSING METHODS
- All personal data handled will be exclusively basic information strictly necessary for the purpose as outlined in section 1 above;
- The handling of personal details provided will only be carried out in accordance with the processing operations or set of processing operations as detailed in article 4 (1a) of the 2003 Decree Law no. 196;
- The handling of personal data is implemented in accordance with article 13 of Regulation (UE) 2016/679;
- The handling will be carried out directly by the owner’s organisation.
3. NATURE OF PROVISION OF DATA AND RESULTS OF FAILING TO PROVIDE INFORMATION
There is no obligation to provide the website manager with the personal information as requested in the contact form.
Disclosure of such data by means of the contact form is voluntary and optional.
Nevertheless, failure to provide information for the purpose as outlined in section 1 will mean that the manager of the website will be unable to contact you through the contact form provided on the website.
4. COMMUNICATION AND DISSEMINATION OF DATA
The data will be communicated inside Cappelletto Srl (employees and/or collaborators) to guarantee the execution of our sales and to be able to provide the necessary technical and operational support. This communication is necessary for the conclusion of the contract and the fulfillment of the agreement. They may also be communicated to natural and/or legal persons when necessary for the performance of our activity, in the manner and purpose described above.
5. PERSON REPONSIBLE FOR HANDLING INFORMATION
The owner of the data processing collected is:
Cappelletto S.r.l. with registered office in Via Marghera 9 – 31033 Castelfranco Veneto (TV) – P.IVA (tax code) IT03211320266
Contact: Tel. +39 0423 493316; Fax +39 0423 744962; Email: email@example.com .
6. RIGHTS OF THE USER
The parties to whom the personal data refer have the right to receive confirmation at any time as to whether or not such personal information exists and is being held, and to know its content and origin, to verify its accuracy and/or to request the data be updated, completed or rectified (article 7 of the 2003 Decree Law no. 196).
In accordance with the said article, the user has the right to request the data be cancelled, transformed into an anonymous form or blocked in the case of unlawfully held data, including any data retained other than for the purpose for which it was originally collected and processed.
7. DURATION OF DATA HANDLING
The handling of the data will not last longer than the length of time required for the purposes the information was collected.
The duration of the preservation is correlated with the limitation periods 5 years provided by the tax regulations and 10 years provided by the civil legislation.
Cappelletto Srl does not use any kind of profiling cookies (behavioural cookies), and as a result no user profiles are created for users or browsers of the website.
Cookies are not used in any way to transmit information of a personal nature, nor are any type of so-called persistent cookies used, i.e. systems to track users.
The use of so-called session cookies (that are not stored in a persistent form on the user’s computer and are cancelled when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (in the form of random numbers generated by the server) that are required to allow secure and efficient browsing of the website. The so-called session cookies used in this site avoid the use of other computerised processes that could affect the confidentiality of the user’s browsing activities and affect the acquisition of the user’s personal data. This website also reserves the right to use third-party services that could install technical and analytical cookies and profiling cookies. More specifically, the third parties in question are:
– Google Analytics: the Google tracking code has been anonymised, in other words it has become a technical cookie. This cookie is a third party cookie and is therefore not owned by us. For further information, please see the information provided by Google though the following link:http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
If you prefer not to allow Google Analytics to gather any form of data, you can choose to browse anonymously (the “Do Not Track” option in your browser). For information on how to select this option in the main search engines, please click the link for the browser you use:
Internet Explorer –http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/ie-do-not-track#ie=ie-11
Google Chrome –https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95464?hl=en
Mozilla Firefox – https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/private-browsing-use-firefox-without-history
Apple Safari – https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202886
You can choose to disable Google Analytics by installing the opt-out add-on that can be downloaded from the following linkhttps://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
Cappelletto S.r.l. in accordance with the Italian laws currently in force, is not required to ask users’ consent for technical cookies and analytical cookies insofar as they are necessary to provide the services requested.